Reliable power supplies are essential in every office building or at every business park. These power supplies may be present in hospitals or a railway station. As a contractor, you only want to work with reliable and qualified personnel. Are you looking for electrical engineers who hold the VCA qualification (Safety, Health and Environment Checklist for Contractors)? At TPS, you are at the right place!

We can provide you with an Electrical Engineer, Cabling Engineer or a Commissioning Engineer, who will check whether all work has been executed in accordance with the drawing. TPS supplies personnel with the required knowledge and experience. Our staff have the right work ethos and a good technical education. This means that your project will take place as effectively as possible. Are you curious about our added value? Contact us soon for more information.

 I am looking for electrical engineers in the public utility industry!