What is our plan of approach?
Whether we have met at a fair, a social event, or through LinkedIn or our website ... we will have frequent contact from the time that we can actually contribute something to one another; and at TPS we aim at communicating clearly and giving you instant feedback. It is our aim to make things with regard to temporary staff easy and convenient for you. In urgent cases, a secondment may be arranged within 24 hours. To paint an adequate picture of our approach, we would like to describe the various stages you will go through with TPS.
- First of all, we go for a coffee – a cup of good coffee! We get to know each other and consider the possible options and specifics of our working together.
- TPS then draws up a proposal based on the information received during our meeting with all the information you require.
- Upon agreement, we give the project its go-ahead.
- We then contact our suppliers to assign the relevant professionals to your project. As we know most of our specialists personally, we often make an advance assessment as to who may be suitable for your project. However, we will of course take your wishes into account.
- Once a selection is made, we introduce the professionals to you by means of a CV and supplementary notes.
- We then await your response, make adjustments – if necessary – and, finally, arrange which specialist(s) will be assigned to your project. Next, we immediately inform our suppliers.
- We take good care of our people and for that reason TPS arranges comfortable accommodation and a car for them to ensure that they arrive well-rested and happy at your site every working day. Moreover, we also ensure that our professionals are properly equipped for your project with well-functioning tools.
- TPS checks whether our professionals have a valid VCA certificate – a certificate stating they meet the standards of the Dutch Safety, Health and Environment Checklist for Contractors – and if they do not have such a certificate, we take care of it. The same applies to their having a Dutch Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer).
- Next comes the first day at your project! It goes without saying that we want to be present at such a milestone. The day will start with safety instruction provided by TPS. Our joint project commences at that moment!
- After a few days, we will telephone you to conduct a short assessment. Although we do enjoy hearing that all is well, please do not hold back on any possible points for improvement and we will swiftly address them. In the event that you are unhappy or dissatisfied with one of our professionals, we will look for a professional better suited to your requirements!
- Once an assignment has finished, we will maintain contact in order to keep each other well informed.